Re: Riccia rocks

After a visit at TROPICA where Ole Petersen showed how to make Riccia rocks
and - woods, I had to try too.
It is easy with a hair net. And if the net is too big, make 2 knots beside
each other in the mittle and cut between.
But I wish I never had tried it:
Something will break loose, get attached to the gravel (by small almost
invisible algae) and spread all over
the gravel almost "suffocating" the smaller plants like Glossostigma and E.
tenellus.
And it is a pest to remove as the small plants get uprooted. Now, more than
a year after I tried, it is still a problem I regularly have to deal with.
So, donīt do it unless you just have to.
Ole
olet at lars_en.dk
delfirstdot/sletfoerstepunktum