Re: More CO2

>Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 10:31:01 -0800
>From: "Dixon, Steven T. (Exchange)" <stdixon at ben_bechtel.com>
>
>Good to see you back in the ring, George.  Bravo.  I think I followed
>everything thing you said except:  "No one is disputing that adding CO2 is
>making the low oxygen problem worse."  How does that square with your later
>point that the two issues are unrelated?

I think it was poor wording on my part. How about:

"No one is disputing that adding CO2 to a tank where O2 is already low is
going to make your fish unhappy. Not that CO2 will make the O2 even lower
but that it will make it even harder for the fish to respire."

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/