[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Halogen lights

Hello Folks:
     Somehow I got the impression that halogen lights are also called metal
halide.  Is this correct?  Another thing, what kinds of gymnastics and tools
are used by some members to prune and tend their aquascapes?  I am learning
the problem with tall tanks and short arms.
Thanks, Diana

Get 100% FREE Internet Access powered by Excite
Visit http://freeworld.excite.com