Re: Peckolita

I assumed what is commonly known as the *clown pleco*, which is the fish
commonly sold in fish stores. A book I have at hand states that it is not
even peckoltia sp., but has been reclassified as panaque maccus.

Although there are people who can attest to the algae eating qualifications
of the *clown* as well as other plecos, there's always that weird one that
crops up here and there and prefers the plants instead.

<<  There are many different Peckoltia spp., some of which (e.g., Peckoltia
 vittata, aka, "L15") will severely rasp your plants, and many of which
 won't. No Peckoltia spp. are big algae eaters.

 Dinyar>>

<<>>