Re: Personal Websites

on 12/1/00 11:32 am, Raymond Wong at myapisto at hotmail_com wrote:

> ***[Plantnutx]***
> =================
> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm interested in visiting some personal web pages about your fish set-up
> and want to see some more pictures of your fish and 'aquascaping' i've
> searched the web using serach engines like yahoo metacrawler.. etc etc but i
> know there are people out there with nice aquarium pages that are submitted
> to all of the search engines but anyways could you guys if u feel like it
> send me the url to your site so i can take a look?

Well, if you're interested in planted tanks, a pondlet (my term for a mini
pond) a pair of cascading 1-foot cubes and a
soon-to-be-fully-operational-but not-quite-there-yet new concept tank, then,
by all means, please visit my website at the address below :-)

Tell me what you think of it ... bouquets and brickbats accepted with equal
candour :-)

Cheers,
Mark Pan
Website:http://home.pacific.net.sg/~mmenace
--
Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're
behind. The race is long and, in the end, it's only with yourself.