Re: surface extractor article

Hoa Nguyen is having trouble in posting to the APD so I am doing it for him.

From nguyenh at spawar_navy.mil Thu Jan  6 12:46 EST 2000
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 09:50:24 -0800
To: busko at stsci_edu (Ivo Busko)
From: "Hoa Nguyen" <nguyenh at spawar_navy.mil>
Subject: Re: surface extractor article

Ivo,

I just took a look at your page.  Very nice.  That skimmer is just too
complicated for most DIY'ers though.  However, you might be able to go into
business with Lee (since you used a lot of their part) and commercialize
the product.

As for me, I don't use skimmers anymore.  I have discovered Black
Mollies.   I read about it on the newsgroup, tried it out (got 4 Mollies),
and have turned off my Eheim Extractor ever since.  They work great.  The
surface is always crystal clear, much cleaner then when I was using the
Eheim Extractors.

I tried to post this to the APD three times, but my messages did not
appear.  I don't think I can post to the APD anymore.  I wrote to Cynthia
twice also, but she didn't reply.  I think my next step would be to
unsubscribe from the digest, then resubscribe.  But I don't know if the
digest is still accepting new members, so I haven't dared unsubscribing
yet, in fear that I would not be able to rejoin.

Hoa