cyanobacteria

Hi group
Finally got rid of my BGA with your help.
Just to refresh the original problem.
I have a 700 Litre tank that is heavily planted and has about 40 large
rainbow fish in it.
it was infested with BGA and after doing a few heavy water changes and then
removing 2 buckets full of plants such as ambulia, hygrophilla and bulbetus
to the rubbish bin the light finally got through.
I then dosed with erythromycin and bingo. All gone in a few days.
Also added 10 SAE's and they are having a ball eating the few bits of BBA
that they find.
thanks again for the help.
cheers
Neil