Amazon revisited

At 03:48 PM 1/5/2000 -0500, Michael Laflamme wrote:

>I just wanted to pass on to Karen Randall what a great set of articles she
>wrote for Aquarium Fish Magazine on her trip to the Amazon.

Thanks Michael!  It's been fun sharing our trip with others.  It really was
an awesome experience.  If you ever get a chance to go, jump on it!

If you really enjoyed it, let AFM know directly.  They usually don't run
"travel" articles, because they don't think aquarium people like to read them.

Karen