Crypt pictures needed.

Hi. A while back I stated indexing pictures of all my crypts
against a checklist Jan Bestemeier compiled. I sort of forgot
about it and just stumbled on to it again:

http://images.aquaria.net/plants/cryptocoryne/

I'd like to solicit contributions of images that
I can store here (I hate it when you click on a
link and it takes you some place that's gone,
moved or different), so if you have crypt pictures
and don't mind sharing them, please drop me a line.

Picturs of submersed and emersed foliage, and flowers
if possible are needed.

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719