cheap magnents to clean your tanks

I bought some magnents from this guy over the net and found they work really
well for cleaning tanks from the outside. I bought ten and plan on buying
some more.

Cool thing is that they are really slim so I dont knock my plants over when
cleaning my tank like I did with the old magnents. I never knew magnents
this strong existed.

I asked him for the address of the web site and if I could have a few extra
if I could get the apd people to buy form him. I hope I am not breaking any
list rules since I am getting a few free magnents.

Smiles,
Toan