[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: moving

Richard sez:
> 5) Tale some polastic to the insode to seal all this. You
>  don't strictly need to do this and getting tape that will
>  work (duct tape) that won't leave a residue behind that
>  has to be cleaned carefully with lighter fluid may be
>  tough to do.

See if you can find some "gaffer tape".  It looks just like duct tape but is 
designed to peel without leaving a residue.  It is used for temporary staging 
and lighting and such.  Look for it at a photographic supply store, or maybe 
check with the theatrical department at your local junior college.  I bought 
a roll of it a couple of years ago from Porter's Camera Store in Iowa 

Best regards,